Thursday 2 December 2010

Will These Real Testimonials Inspire You To Build More Muscle?

was weighing in at 228 with 26% body fat. Now a mere 21 days later I’m down to 215 and 22.5% body fat. MANS truly is amazing and I feel great. After a diet consisting of crisps and beer I’d gotten totally out of shape but your plan is my saviour. My wife even remarked yesterday that she could see my ABS. After 3 weeks! I can’t wait to see what I look like after 3 months!  Thanks again.”

185lbs to 235lbs On The Bench Press!James Philips Via Facebook

“REALLY like the new volume cycle THT… The weekly split is genius… PERFECT recovery setup. Wanted to let you know I went from doing 185lbs for 8 reps on my flat bench press to 235lbs just recently for 9 reps on THT, in about 5 or 6 weeks. Everything else went up as well.”

Success For Ectomorphic Body TypeAdam Weichel (his Facebook Profile) North Bay, ON, Canada“Mark’s work on providing what has to be, hands-down, the most complete and
FREE workout / lifestyle-change guide – Total Anabolism 3.0 – is beyond compare. You don’t just get “the workouts” or “the circuit”, you get instructional videos on how to do EACH exercise correctly. That’s a free service from Mark.
You get recipies for lean mass-gaining meals. That’s ANOTHER free service. You get real feedback from his bodybuilding forums – his FREE forums. A place to collaborate with other lean-mass enthusiasts. A place to trade info of all sorts and even show your progress.
With Mark’s Total Anabolism 3.0, I’ve found an outstanding way to pile lean muscle mass onto my frame without having to gain lots of unwanted fat mass in the process.
Thanks Mark! Your dedication to lean-mass bodybuilding and advice has helped me improve my self-confidence by 100-fold.I’m far more positive now that I’m much healthier and far more fit than I’ve ever been.”
Adam says of his pics below, “Here is a before & after shot. I don’t have any of me sans t-shirt before as I really didn’t have a reason to take it off! They’re not quite apples to apples but I think my progress is quite evident. And when you can easily say that of yourself, and I am my own hardest judge, I guess that says something of my gains.”

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment